Thursday, August 26, 2010

Clip Art Frames: For Those of Us Who Are Vector Impaired!

I was working on designing a stamp when I came across this AWESOME website called Just Something I Made. I have a really hard time finding cool files to use in my business and in every day life because I don't know have to program or the know how to download vector files. But at JSIM I found some great frame files to download for just about anything!


Here is something I whipped up with one of the frames.
This would be so cute to put on the sweetheart table at a wedding or even as the header for personalized stationary; There are endless possibilities for invitations, announcements, wedding signs and anything you want. I feel another DIY coming on soon!

And Thanks to Cathe at Just Something I Made. I will do only good things with these frames!



No comments:

Post a Comment