Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Learning How To Run A Business (And Why I Will Never Be Martha)

I am the type of person that just jumps into a project with minimal experience and only the basic know how. That being said, I usually learn on a curve and the first time I try something new it never works out exactly how I had it in my head, but that is okay with me. I could probably be more prepared, talk to people who already are skilled or research some common mistakes. Unfortunately, that doesn't sound so fun.I like the idea of getting messy, making mistakes and learning from my experiences; it's all very exciting!

This is why I will never be Martha Stewart.

What it means though, is that I now a have a world of learning curves to share with you, which is why I decided to blog! I want you to get to know me and my struggles of learning how to run a business. I am also starting to learn how to take other people's advice, so I will share that too.

Besides business related topics, I want to share my inspiration and my creative process. I am also kind of obsessed with DIY's so there will be plenty of those as well.

This is my life, me getting messy and learning how to run a business. It's gonna be rad.



2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsi- so glad someone is going through the same thing I am!!! What are you doing with your business?

    ReplyDelete